The Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering was started in the year 2014. The Department offers Under-Graduate program in Electrical and Electronics Engineering with an intake of 60 students. Highly qualified faculties and skilled supporting staff are the strength of the Department. We offer high quality education and training for all students. The Electrical engineers generally design, develop, test, and supervise the manufacture of electrical equipment. Electrical engineering focuses on the generation and supply of Electric power. The demand for electrical power and electronic systems is increasing rapidly and electrical & electronics engineers are in great demand to meet the requirements of the growing industry.
The department of electrical and electronics engineering students are trained to be scholars, entrepreneurs, modernizers and also become expert for international industry needs with social responsibilities.
- To educate the students with basic abilities and familiarity to function as member of multi-disciplinary teams.
- To bid good quality Under-Graduate in electrical and electronics engineering
- To convey the technical knowledge to the society.
- To empower students to develop skills to solve complex technological glitches of current times and also provide a structure for promoting cooperative and multidisciplinary activities
- To bridge the gap between industry and university by framing prospectuses and curriculums based on industrial and communal needs.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- Apply their knowledge and skills to provide solutions to electrical and electronics engineering problems in industry and governmental organizations or to enhance student learning in educational institutions
- To provide good knowledge of Electrical power apparatus and their applications in power systems
- Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Update their knowledge continuously through lifelong learning that contributes to personal and organizational growth.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
Electrical and Electronics Engineering graduates will be able to:
- PO-1. Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals to solve problems in the domain of electrical and electronics engineering.
- PO-2. Identify, formulate and analyze problems in electrical and electronics engineering.
- PO-3. Develop solutions to problems in the field of electrical engineering for sustainable development of society.
- PO-4. Analyze and investigate complex electrical engineering problems and identify the most appropriate solution amongst many.
- PO-5. Use state-of- the- art tools including Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to solve problems in the field of electrical engineering.
- PO-6. : Apply reasoning skills to address social engineering problems
- PO-7. Apply knowledge of electrical engineering with due concern to environment and society.
- PO-8. Practice ethics and discharge responsibilities in their professional domain.
- PO-9. Ability to function effectively as an individual, team member or as a leader in diverse teams.
- PO-10. Ability to document and communicate effectively with engineering fraternity and society.
- PO-11. Awareness and exposure to managerial and financial practices.
- PO-12. Engage in lifelong learning, dedicated to best engineering practices in a technologically changing scenario.