Our most important responsibility is to provide an excellent Value added education for our students, one that recognizes and embraces the importance of interdisciplinary collaborations to define and solve fundamentally important problems and to respond to national and international needs. We will have a positive impact on the world through excellence in education, research, engagement and economic development programs and by preparing students for leadership roles in a diverse and global society.
Our mission is to do purposeful work that impacts our global society. This important work includes:
- Providing an excellent education for students
- Generating new knowledge, by kindling their insights
- Applying that knowledge to develop and implement solutions for global problems
- Working with internal and external partners to conduct meaningful engagement
- Stimulating local, regional and global economic development